Spiritualized Album 16 release details / December 2026

This week Jason Pierce announced the tracklisting for the hotly anticipated new Spiritualized album 'Flow Through your Soul', the follow up to 2023s award-winning album 'Kiss My Fire, Where Your Soul Don't Shine'. Album number 16 promises to be more of the same from the former Spacemen3 team, with Pierce describing it as "sweeping orchestral harmonies, over honest, harrowing and often belligerent lyrics".

Sweet Soul
Lord, Flow Through Me
Electric Harmony
Fire and Soul
Heart in the Fire
Run On Through Baby
Baby, There's A Fire in Your Soul
Sweet Waves, Crash Over My Soul
Kiss My Firey Soul (You pretty Thing)
Hold On to Your Heart
Baby, There's A Fire in Your Soul (reprise)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous17:57

    wonderful put up, very informative. I ponder why
    the other experts of this sector do not notice this.
    You must continue your writing. I am confident, you've a huge readers' base already!


    My web site; how much should i weigh calculator

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.